Spirit of 313 BJJ Tournament Rules and Info
- This tournament will be No-Gi, submission only.
- 6 minutes rounds and if the match ends in a tie there will be refs decision.
- $500 Cash Prize per Division. **Cash prize is based on the number of competitors. 10 or more will be $500.
- Winners of each division will qualify for Grapple In The Temple tournament.
- There will be a maximum of 16 competitors in each division.
- Beginner – Under 1 year of Jiu-Jitsu experience, no prior wrestling experience… period.
- Intermediate – Over 1 year and less than 3 years of Jiu-Jitsu experience.
- Expert – 3+ years of Jiu-Jitsu and competition experience only.
- 145 lbs
- 165 lbs
- 185 lbs
- 205+ lbs
- 129 lbs
- 141 lbs
- 152 lbs
- 160+ lbs
- Beginner – Straight foot locks, knee bars, and toeholds are allowed.
- Intermediate / Expert – All submissions allowed.
- NO Neck Cranks or Slamming will be allowed in ANY division
- There will be a medic on site in case of injuries.
- There will be a $10 spectator fee at the door. We will be live streaming the event.